Home Forums WoodMart support forum images product arrow navigation not showing on mouse over

images product arrow navigation not showing on mouse over

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

mgio
    Participant

Hi,

On a product page:
    For whatever reason when I pass my mouse over a product picture that has only 2 pictures the left and right arrows navigation icons are not showing but when the product has 3 images it shows and works properly.

How can I please fix it so the arrows navigation icons show also on 2 images products?

Thanks!

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have visited the URLs you attached.

It’s the default functionality for the carousel that you need to have more than one images in the product gallery to enable the arrows. That’s why it’s displaying on the product that has more than one image in the product gallery and not working for those which have only one image as a product gallery.

It’s its default functionality. Please add more images in the product gallery of the product you are not having the arrows at. This will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

mgio
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t think you understood my problem…
    Product with 2 images do not show carousel arrows and should.
    it only shows with 3 images, I need to have it work with 2 images.

Please send me the fix asap.
    Thanks

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous reply. You need to add more than one images in the product gallery from edit product to make the carousel visible.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/0Dg9Y3t

It doesn’t take the main product featured image as the gallery image.

Best Regards.

mgio
    Participant

Hi,

Understood… so how do I make the carousel showing with one image in the gallery image?
    as you can see per my provided example links if I have the main image + one image gallery the carousel is not showing and the customer will not know there is another image to see.

thanks

Hello,

Unfortunately, There is no option in Theme Settings available to show the carousel arrows with only one image in the Gallery. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can add one more image in the gallery. To make it visible.

Best Regards.

mgio
    Participant

No trying to be rude but seriously $45 to hear that!!!
    I figured out that one by myself already.

If I had another image it would repetitive and not good for user experience.

if you cannot provide me with a solution for it then I would expect a refund.

thanks

Hello,

I am sorry but this is how it works, If you only wants refund you can request a refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)