Home Forums Basel support forum Implement the Alternative shop

Implement the Alternative shop

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Daft
    Participant

Hello,

I have a problem with the Basel theme, I don’t know how to implement the alternative shop for my shop. I read the documentation and it didn’t help me, so someone can explain me how I can do this ? Thanks !

Regards,
    Daft

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

You can enable the sidebar on the shop page in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Shop page layout. You will need to add some widgets there in Appearance -> Widgets. Also, you can enable “Header above the content” option for the shop page in the Dashboard -> Pages -> Shop (edit page).

Hope this instruction will help you. Feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Daft
    Participant

Hello,

I tried what you said but still don’t work, my shop is using the page element-products.
    I think this is the problem ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it may be the issue. Your shop page should be set in WooCommerce -> Settings.

Regards

Daft
    Participant

Fixed thanks for your help.

I have a problem with the navbar :
    and I want something like this :

Can you explain me how I can setup this ?

Regards,
    Daft

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a detailed instruction on another topic that should help you create a mega menu dropdown http://xtemos.com/forums/topic/how-to-set-menu-to-megamenu-like-your-demo-pages/#post-2607

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)