Home Forums Basel support forum Import AJAX problem.

Import AJAX problem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

mansononi
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried multiple times now but I always get this error when uploading the Base import:

When importing the dummy content, this error appears “Import AJAX problem. Please try import data manually.”

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

As we can see, the data is now imported. Have you solved this problem already?

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

mansononi
    Participant

Hi,

It hasn’t imported correctly as the Ajax error occurs each time we upload base import – it occurs at 2% each time – please feel free to delete and upload again so you can view error.

Thanks,
    Dave

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all additional plugins, enable debug mode and send us your FTP access?

mansononi
    Participant

All plugins are disabled and below are FTP details.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is some issue with your server and it always gives 500 Internal Server error. We have imported all the dummy content except menus. So you just need to create it manually in Appearance -> Menus.

mansononi
    Participant

Hi,

We are now working on desired template – can you tell me why the ‘Sport’ template doesn’t fit to screen – we work on 27″ iMacs and have just noticed the Gallery section and bottom For Men, For Woman isn’t correct – can a fix be put in place for this or tell us why as we’d like to use the Sport theme. Screen shots attached taken directly from https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-sport/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can upload larger images to your galleries and banners to make them look better on such a large resolution.

Regards

mansononi
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your help today, much appreciated. Can you tell me (if this is under your support), why there isn’t any cart, check out, or terms and conditions pages that can be selected in the Woocommerce section – we only have the options to select certain Basel files – or is this a question for Woocommerce?

Thanks,
    Dave

mansononi
    Participant

Nor any account page to link through too?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, it seems that you missed WooCommerce setup wizard process. Now, you can install these pages in WooCommerce -> System status -> Tools.

Regards

mansononi
    Participant

Hi,

One last question then we should be fine going forward from here – there still isn’t a Terms & Conditions page to select – any ideas?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This page you should create by yourself and add your conditions texts there.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)