Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import AJAX Problem, Please help

Import AJAX Problem, Please help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yimushade
    Participant

When I import the basic data, it’s showing import AJAX problem

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

yimushade
    Participant

Hi, there

I’m totally follow the instruction but still showing import AJAX problem, but seems like the AJAX function is work, please check below for the admin access for the website.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins and send us your FTP access as well. The password you sent is wrong and we can’t access.

yimushade
    Participant

please try again, i test your account, it’s work now. i also attach the ftp access info.

also new issue, the menu is not redirect correctly, when you click shop>features>with video, it’s didn’t goes to the new page. and some icon get missing, please advise

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed your website URL and now it seems to be working correctly. Please, check from your side.

yimushade
    Participant

thanks, but some menu tab is still didnt response, you can try anyone under shop tab

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Pages from Shop menu are actually all the same but with different settings. You can combine all types of shop pages via Theme Settings -> Shop.

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)