Home Forums Basel support forum Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

xelmypal
    Participant

Hello

I have just installed a fresh version of WordPress 4.8.2, with the latest Basel Theme, and am getting the error: “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.” when importing dummy content.

I have also checked the forum for a solution, and cant find the line “$this->create_attributes();” in “inc/dummy-content/base/after.php”

Assistance please!
    Damian

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please test how a default WordPress import works? You can try it in Dashboard -> Tools -> Import. Take any XML file for import from the folder inc/dummy-content.
    If it works but doesn’t work on our Dummy Content section then please provide us your FTP access so we can fix it.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

xelmypal
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I am trying to install the default WordPress import but the system seems to get stuck on “Installing…”

Can I ask you to please have a look at the problem?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you can’t install it from the admin panel, try to upload it manually via Plugins -> Add new. You can download import plugin here https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-importer/

Regards

xelmypal
    Participant

Got it installed, imported base XML, seemed to have worked. Could you please FTP and fix. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access your admin panel, could you please check it?

xelmypal
    Participant

Please find access details below

xelmypal
    Participant

Sorry. Here we go.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Still can’t access.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)