Home Forums WoodMart support forum 'Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually'

'Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually'

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

dirkjacobus
    Participant

By the import of the date base in the ‘Dummy content’i got the message :”Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.”
    I’ve red several posts about this problem in the forum but still cannot find a solution to solve this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Please, enable PHP error reporting and WordPress debug mode and provide us your admin access so we can test it.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

dirkjacobus
    Participant

Hello,

The debug mode is on now. (dont know about php error reporting) My login etc is in the privat content area.

Kind regards,
    Dirk

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t see your website now https://gyazo.com/2f6bc99463f6a833158e661e0eae18f4

dirkjacobus
    Participant

Hello,
    Sorry, forgot that the new site is using a dns loop. Are you able to change the dns route?’
    (82.94.246.31 kippetjetok.nl). I myself did it with the tool on this site: “https://www.xel.nl/helpdesk/hosts-bestand-aanpassen/

regards,
    Dirk

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

As we can see, the import was run but didn’t install the data correctly. We need to run it again on a clean website. You need to do the following

1. Reinstall the WordPress so to clean the database and all the data.

2. Install our theme and all required plugins

3. Run WooCommerce setup wizard.

4. Ask your hosting providers to enable PHP error display on the server.

5. Turn on debug mode on your server

6. Provide us your admin and FTP access so we can test everything and run the import correctly.

Regards

dirkjacobus
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve reinstalled wp and the required plugins. I was told that the PHP mode is always on.
    A file was added after the domainname (http://kippetjetok.nl/test.php) the check php.
    (see the privat part for logininfo.)
    I hope you’ll be able to test what goes wrong.
    Regards, Dirk

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it seems that you have already run the import or didn’t reinstall your WordPress setup.

dirkjacobus
    Participant

Ok,now its i hope like you’ve asked.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but you still have all the dummy content imported on your website. Maybe we just misunderstand each other. Did you reinstall the WordPress from scratch? We see that you have some products, pages, menus etc.

dirkjacobus
    Participant

I’ve reinstalled wp but maybe I’m not able to do it from scratch as you call it. Gonna ask the hostprovider (who installed it the first time) if they can do it. I’ll let you know.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us when you will have a fresh WordPress installation.

Thank you

dirkjacobus
    Participant

There has been a reset now, and there is a fresh WP now. So i hope it will work now.
    Regards, Dirk

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, we have imported the content without any errors. Check how it looks now.

dirkjacobus
    Participant

Great! Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘'Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually'’ is closed to new replies.