Home Forums Basel support forum Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Januka
    Participant

Hi,
    During import process, I noticed the error “Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.”
    Even with the error, loading content reached 100%.
    Now what I need to know is whether the content was imported without any errors.I want to know whether AJAX problem caused any errors to the content I loaded.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

Could you please reinstall your WordPress, activate the theme and only required plugins? Also, turn on debug mode and ask your server providers to make all PHP errors displayed. Then, we will try to import dummy content ourselves and see what is wrong.

Regards

Januka
    Participant

Hello,
    I reinstalled wordpress, activated the theme and activated only the required plugins.
    Still when I click import it displays the error mentioned above. (the progress go through, but I dont want that, I want the error fixed before loading content)

I also enabled PHP errors. You will find login details in the private section of my original post.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we asked you reinstall wordpress, plugins and theme. Don’t import dummy content so we can check it ourselves. Please, reinstall everything again.

Januka
    Participant

Hi,

Reinstalled everything as requested. Error mentioned above usually come within 10% of installation.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide your FTP so we can troubleshoot why it doesn’t work? There is something wrong with your webserver that makes import very slow and it can’t be completed.

Januka
    Participant

Hi,

As you requested, FTP login in private content below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

The problem is on your webserver. It can’t handle average POST requests and a lot of data were simply missed. We tried to divide all import as much as possible and import almost everything. A few things may be missed but the general content is imported. Please, check now.

Januka
    Participant

I am sure you did the best you could. I will let you know If I need further help, you can close this thread.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. Contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.’ is closed to new replies.