Home Forums Basel support forum Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

chrischidgey
    Participant

Error message (above) appeared between start of import and 10%, completed and then displayed this message (as well as AJAX message):

Base dummy content is successfully imported and installed. Now you can choose any version to apply its settings for your website or leave a default one. You are be able to switch to default version settings any time.

But theme still showing default (blog, no products, no demo) content. Running locally.

Increased memory via wp-config.php:

define(‘WP_DEBUG’, true);
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true );
    define(‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’);

Log shows:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

Please, reset your WP database, reinstall WordPress, the theme and all required plugins. Then, provide us your admin and FTP access so we could perform a debug process and see what is wrong.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

chrischidgey
    Participant

Any way I can send you debug output? I am not clear on how to provide FTP access to wordpress running locally using MAMP.

I just deleted db and wp, recreated and installed – same error again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we need to see your website live since there is no way for us to connect to your local web server.

chrischidgey
    Participant

I see there are a lot of people with this issue – can you give me something on my end that I may be able to fix to import the demo data?

For example, changing memory to 258 is something suggested in response to other clients with same issue.

Any other tips or hints like that?

Never had this issue importing demo data with any other theme – so not sure how to resolve.

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you get an error while importing then there is some problem with AJAX request. And we can’t know what exactly this problem is caused by without looking into your theme files and debugging AJAX requests. It is not a widespread error and there is no any general solution to it.

Regards

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)