Home Forums Basel support forum Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kapil
    Participant

If I upload the dummy content then the error showing like Import AJAX problem. Please, try import data manually. how can i fix it please help me ASAP

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for creating a topic here.

Please provide your admin access because we can’t test the problem now. And we would be able to fix the problem for you if you will give us your FTP access also.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

And we just noticed that your site shows the error “Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 786432 bytes) in /home/staydigital/public_html/olsa/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/googlefonts.php on line 2410”

It seems that your server has no enough memory limit and you need to increase it and try import data again.

This article may be useful for you https://docs.woothemes.com/document/increasing-the-wordpress-memory-limit/

kapil
    Participant

Thankq This Is working You done a great Job Keep it up .
    and Tell me How Can i create the mega menu on this theme .
    beacuse there is no guideline about this megamenu in theme documention please help me out.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

To create “Mega menu” dropdown you need to create a new HTML block in admin panel with Visual Composer (to enable VC for this post type you need to go to Visual Composer -> Role Manager -> Post Types and choose custom then select all post types). You can set it’s layout as you wish. Here is some example from our demo https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n5NuC2NhENQ6FygLzlyAmDz6nTiFH2ryrQ-4ZjfoRYw/edit?usp=sharing
    After that you just copy this block’s shortcode (ex.: [html_block id="20396"]), go to Appearance -> Menus and paste it to the desired menu item’s description field. Also change it’s design to “Set sizes” and change dropdown sizes. Check the screenshot

me

kapil
    Participant

Ya I got all the things but in my menu there is no descrption option here so what can i do for the things.please help me

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You just need to check “Description” field to be visible in wordpress “Screen Options” in the right top corner on this page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)