import

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

katarasg
    Participant

Hello .I m trying to import dummy content.At first import nothing is installed only on the second import (rewrite) and then take errors check screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

The problem may be caused by incorrect HTTP and HTTPS configuration: https://domain.com is the actual site URL, however, http://domain.com is used in Dashboard > Settings > General. In this case, it is necessary to configure URLs correctly.

Please switch to the parent theme if you use the child theme.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

I MADE THE CHANGES AND ADD AN EXTRA S BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.Can you be more specific.The problem insists

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Activate the parent theme in Appearance > Themes and try to upload the demo.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

i done what you said but the problem insists.plus woodmart core shows that it is an update to 10.3.2 but when i hit he button to update theme remains to 10.3.1

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Please confirm the permission to deactivate the plugins.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

the credentials are below.Thank you.Keep in mind that i want to know what youy do and how i will achieve it in future if i have the same problem.Thanx

Hello,

Please provide the login URL so that I could log in.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

The url is
    woodmart.lydiastore.gr/wp-admin

Hello,

Our developers have fixed that. This fix would be added to the next version.

Best Regards

katarasg
    Participant

What was the problem?I want to be sure that the theme works flawlessly with no other problems….in about 3 months my subscription will end and I don’t want to have problems?

Hello,

This fix would be added to the nearest update that would be released in the nearest weeks. Even though your support expires, the theme license is a lifetime.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)