Home Forums WoodMart support forum Importing products to store

Importing products to store

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Godoyjorge
    Participant

Hello team
    I’m having problems importing my CSV file tu upload the products, unfortunately some parts of the file doesn’t appear or is not organized. First I export tha data base example, there is where I found all problems, because some spaces are in places out of the line or column, so is impossible try to organized in some good way, unfortunately in spaces created by the theme, for example variation products, brands and others. I have to upload 8000 products and I need some help, is there any plugging or any way to upload the products??

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but your request is not quite clear for us. What kind of spaces created by our theme do you mean?

Regards

Godoyjorge
    Participant

Ok, with space I mean all of this new options that only wood mart have like brand, all option of variable product, when you create a new attribute, for example… When I’m working in the sheet is hard to make it but possible, however when I download the “export” file, lot of spaces disappear and the only way to recover that is going one by one, imagine that with 8000 references, My mind is just to explode and I fell so worry…
    Did you understand the explanation, please, I fell quite concern

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t give you advise in this situation since it is related to WooCommerce import. But our customers usually use this plugin to import the data http://www.wpallimport.com/
    We suggest you to contact plugin developers and ask your questions before the purchase.

Godoyjorge
    Participant

I understand, I’ll try that option, kts anyway!!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Importing products to store’ is closed to new replies.