Home Forums Basel support forum Impossible to edit pages, by now (installed from zero)

Impossible to edit pages, by now (installed from zero)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

sisegrau
    Participant

Hi. I’ve installed Basel from zero and activate all the required and recommend plugins, but when I want to edit a page I have an Error 500.
    My php.ini is:

upload_max_filesize = 32M
    post_max_size = 32M
    max_execution_time = 300
    memory_limit = 256M
    max_execution_time = 300
    max_input_vars = 3000;

Some clue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

500 Internal Error says about some issue on the server and can be caused by different things. Anyway, to understand its nature you need to see your server error logs or enable PHP error display on the website. If you can’t do this, you need to contact your hosting provider for help in this question. Here is an article that may help you understand the error better http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-internal-server-error-in-wordpress/

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

sisegrau
    Participant

Hi, it’s OK. Thanks.

Right now I have another problem: I can’t set up the left thumbnail column on my product page. I’ve tried changing all the options and the photo is the same size of the demo.

What’s wrong?
    Thanks a lot!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but the login data you provided seems to be incorrect. Could you please check it?

sisegrau
    Participant

Sorry, please… πŸ™

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that some theme files are missed. Could you please try to reinstall the theme and be sure that you have uploaded all template files?

sisegrau
    Participant

I don’t know what’s wrong, but when I set the “left (vertical position)” the thumbnails appear in the right position and size, but suddenly they go down, bigger as the actual position and the principal image goes to the left..

Are there some sizes to the images? I made these in 870 Γ— 1110.
    Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Did you try to reinstall the theme as we asked you?

sisegrau
    Participant

Of course. Twice.
    Right now I’ll explore more theme options, but if you have any clue… πŸ™‚

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, please, provide us your FTP access so we can check it.

sisegrau
    Participant

Ok. Here you have it.
    Thanls!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by WooCommerce Additional Variation Images plugin. It rewrite our theme template files and replaces our gallery functionality by its own.

sisegrau
    Participant

It works with this plugin out. Thanks a lot.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)