Home Forums WoodMart support forum impossible to see the widgets on certain pages

impossible to see the widgets on certain pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

modemradio
    Participant

Hello

I don’t understand why on some pages I can’t make widgets appear or even control them
    I created the page with the wordpress page editor
    the list of pages is put in private

Best regards

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

modemradio
    Participant

This informations

Hello,

Sorry but the login details you provided are not working. Please provide the correct login details to let me assist you further.

Best Regards

modemradio
    Participant

Hello I have just changed the past and tested it Here
    Thanks

Hello,

The sidebar are displayed on the pages. You can modify the widgets under Appearance >> Widgets >> Main Widget area.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/188775ba2467ab82a58632d612bbed9a

Best Regards

modemradio
    Participant

No work widgets to page

this screen video in private

thanks

Hello,

The Woocommerce filter widgets are not allowed to use the filters on other custom pages, they only work for the category and shop means Woocommerce-related pages.

Best Regards.

modemradio
    Participant

Thank you for your answer, the problem is that these are product pages. A page with the latest products to display and the other two pages of promotional products and best-selling products. We would like to be able to filter the products contained in its pages so that the customer can choose and sort. How to do that? Best regards

Hello,

Sorry but unfortunately there is no such option available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)