Home Forums WoodMart support forum Impossible Translations

Impossible Translations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

amepro
    Participant

Dear all,
    I’m trying to translate in italian some words/sentences but even if I generated the .po .mo files, from \wp-content\themes\woodmart\languages\woodmart.pot, some words remain in english.

Please let me know what to do to fix the problem…

Hello,

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

What words do you have the problem with? Please provide your admin access if you still have the problem.

Best Regards

amepro
    Participant

Dear Elise, I know exactly with what and how manage a .po file and as I said I translated it but the theme seems do not read the translation so now I try with this Loco Translate plugin…

Thank you

amepro
    Participant

It turned out, Loco Translate goes to read the file translated by me, but the description in the featured categories remains in English so, again what do I have to do to read italian words/sentences?

amepro
    Participant

not in featured categories but in most visited categories

Hello,

If you cannot find the phrase in theme, try to find it in in the plugins. Very often one phrase is used in several places, try all of them till you find the proper translation.

What phrase cannot you translate?

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)