Home Forums WoodMart support forum in single product page add to cart button background color

in single product page add to cart button background color

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,
    in a single product page add to cart button background color is white, which means that only text can be seen, unless I hover mouse on the button.
    Shop buttons background and hover colors are set to green.

Screenshots attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached.

It seems that the settings are not saving.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses the same as mentioned in our detailed documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then check back.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,
    settings are saved if I change button background color for shop, but changes not affects single product page add to cart button.

Attachments:

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-image-summary .single_add_to_cart_button {
        background-color: green;
    }

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

I have added Custom CSS and it helped to make a button green.
    Also I would like to make a text color white, and change text color to black when mouse hovers on the button.

I found few more places were I would like “add to cart” button to be the same color as it is in the shop page.
    1) Sticky add to cart button on the desktop. Should be the same as in shop page
    2) Mini-cart off canvas menu buttons should have background color as well( could it be realeted to elementor?).

Regards,
    Osvaldas

Hello,

1) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.product-image-summary .single_add_to_cart_button:hover {
        background: black;
    }

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
        background-color: green;
        color: white;
    }

3) Please Go to Elementor >> Settings >> Integrations and disable the option as in the screenshot.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/ec41e2407e93c2b0840367c184ee7e86

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

1) thank you for your suggestions. Almost all the questions are solved regarding button color.

Can I use variable instead of fixed color?
    I have inserted variable which keeps global color value for the button.

.product-image-summary .single_add_to_cart_button {

background-color: var(–btn-shop-bgcolor);
    }

2) This line is not working. If I correctly understood this line should make text black when mouse hovers on the button?

button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt {
    background-color: var(–btn-shop-bgcolor);
    color: white;
    }

3) Thank you thats helped, now buttons looks great 🙂

Shadow
    Participant

Hi,

another problem which I have for a while is that one slide is not showing up sometimes.
    I mean instead of picture white background is shown with the button in place.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) Yes it will work and you can use the CSS like this if you need it.

2) Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS. This will make the text color black on hover.

button.single_add_to_cart_button.button.alt:hover {
    color: black;
    }

For the slide not coming issue Please provide a relevant screenshot of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

1)thank you for your support all the problems regarding add to cart button are solved.

2)At first I thought that issue with disappearing slide image is related to size parameters as those were different for each slide.

Plese find attached screenshots

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are Glad that most of your issues have been resolved.

For the slide issue please try recreating the slide and then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then provide with the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

I have recreated slide and cleared cache, but unfortunately issue with slide disappearing still exist.

Please find login details

Hello,

I have visited your website and both the slides are displayed fine. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/0654ba0a7408a2a065919897a17f4960

Best Regards.

Shadow
    Participant

Hello,

yes sometimes it’s displayed fine and sometimes not.
    I have cleared cache many many times.

Hello,

I have revisited your website and the slides are displaying fine. It seems to be a cache issue on your side.

Please clear the browser cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/ac25545c6da2289c88683ac02808fdc9

Best Regards.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)