Home Forums WoodMart support forum incompatibility with jetpack

incompatibility with jetpack

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Alemantico
    Participant

I wonder, why no one mentioned it yet; When I have jetpack enabled, than the linked images are not displayed at all. But as soon as I disable it, than they’re shown up as they should. Is there a way to make the template compatible with jetpack? Because there are quiet some useful features I’d love to use. Currently I’ve jetpack disabled, so its showing me the linked images inside the produkt page.

thank you & best regards!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

What exactly option from the Jetpack plugin causes this issue?

Regards

Alemantico
    Participant

Hey, thank you very much for your quick reply!
    Well, that’s a very good question! Let me put it at that way; To me it seems, that the issue comes up, at the same moment as I get connected with jetpack.I now enabled jetpack again and all images are still visible. But after hiting the connection button, they’re gone!

I hope that helps!

best regards!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange.. Currently, it works well on your website. Could you please try to turn it on again?

Alemantico
    Participant

yes, because I disconnected jetpack. Now I re-connected jetpack and the images are gone! You might consider of taking another look again, please!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This plugin uses some kind of lazy loading and replaces these images with placeholders https://gyazo.com/61fe1b15fa47e465c2a5b0343b56ded6
    It seems that it doesn’t work correctly since after page loading these images are not replaced with correct ones. Sorry, but it is not our theme issue and we can’t change it.

Alemantico
    Participant

do you know if does that placeholders come from jetpack?

JuliaSan
    Participant

Hi,
    also just disconnected Jetpack, because some galleries created by the woodmart image gallery would not show (blank placeolder).
    But this cannot be the solution. Jetpack has some other features that are very useful, so would be great if we cuold use it…
    Julia

Alemantico
    Participant

I agree with Julia! By coincidence, you have a chance to talk to jetpack for modifying there functions accordingly to your template? Because, since I run a free version I am not able to get hold on them.

thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are you able to disable the lazy loading feature only? We will develop our built-in solution for this option.

Regards

Alemantico
    Participant

Sorry I don’t know what you mean. Where do I find that “lazy loading feature”?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Try to disable Lazy load images option in Jetpack. Instruction how to disable this option you can find in this topic: https://jetpack.com/support/lazy-images/

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Alemantico
    Participant

Hi Eric,
    thank you for your reply!
    Sorry to say, but under “Jetpack” there’s not even a Setting Option (Jetpack → Settings → Writing.) as descriped at the provided link. Guess its only at the paid version. The only optio I could find under jetpack was “Image Performance – Jetpack is improving and optimizing your image speed.” I turned that off, but the issue still persist. Guess, we’ve to wait for your next update.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Unfortunately, Jetpack Lazy load images not related to our theme. It is the Jetpack plugin issue and we can not fix it in our future updates. Probably you need to contact plugin developer about this issue.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)