Home Forums WoodMart support forum Incorrect loading of icons

Incorrect loading of icons

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

dragansergey
    Participant

Tell me why, when you first enter the site, all the icons fly from their place and are not displayed?
    After a reboot everything is fine.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is due to a cache problem. Please clear the browser cache and server cache and check the issue.

If the issue remains, share the wp login details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

The issue is not resolved, icons are not loaded either

Hello,

I have found that you are using the old version of the theme. Please update the new version of the theme “WOODMART WordPress NEW: 7.2.5 RELEASED” and update the required plugins.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

Updated everything.
    Everything on the site does not load the first time.

Attachments:

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

i deactivated all plugins except woocommerce and woodmart core.
    I even removed Elementor, but the whole site lost its structure, so I activated it again.
    Screenshots attached.
    You can also enter the site and check if the problem is the first download, after the site is updated all the elements fall into place.

Attachments:

Hello,

I have checked the site, and now the icons and the site are loading fine.

Please check the site in the Incognito mode.

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

unfortunately the issue is not resolved

Attachments:

Hello,

Please check it now, but please check in any other browser in which you have never opened the site before or any other laptop.

Thanks.

dragansergey
    Participant

not resolved
    we initially made the site on a test domain – http://doisagency.ru
    Then they transferred the files to a new hosting and domain.
    There is no such problem on the test site.

Attachments:

Hello,

However I did not find or see any issue on your site, I have opened the site many times in different browsers but everything is loading fine. If you will tell me I will send you the video of different browsers as well.

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

this happens when you first entered the site, after updating the site, everything falls into place.
    If you log in a second time, even through incognito, the site loads correctly.

dragansergey
    Participant

Video – https://youtu.be/7fzvCsalXbA
    this happens when you first entered the site, after updating the site, everything falls into place.
    If you log in a second time, even through incognito, the site loads correctly.

Hello,

I have confirmed with the lead developer and he said that the problem is caused by the server. https://gyazo.com/9285c033ca0bf856d0dc768795a68b96

Most of the resources return 503 Server error, you need to contact server support for help.

Best Regards.

dragansergey
    Participant

Hello!
    Thank you for your help in resolving the issue.
    This is really very important for us, because because of this we cannot fully launch the store.
    The hosting service told us that we had too many http requests per second and recommended reducing this number.
    reducing the number of elements on its pages so that when accessing them, the number of generated requests does not reach the limit of 75 per second.

Please help us resolve this issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can reduce the number of HTTP requests by combining all JS and CSS files. You can use cache plugin like WP Rocket for this.
    But we recommend you try to use a different hosting for your website. There shouldn’t be any limits for HTTP requests at all.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Incorrect loading of icons’ is closed to new replies.