Home Forums WoodMart support forum Incorrect Spacing on Developer Theme

Incorrect Spacing on Developer Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chosentheme
    Participant

Hi there,
    The spacing is incorrect on my personal site when I look at it with the mobile preview. Many sections of my site are spaced out a lot more compared to woodmart’s example developer site on mobile, especially the top header.

Additionally, the gallery for steps (arrows) on how we work for clients is very dark on my site, vs on the example website, it’s very light and easy to see.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Both the Elementor section and WPBakery row have the option to set different margins for different devices.

You can find the option in the Design tab for WP bakery page builder and the Advanced tab for Elementor.
    Here is the Manual:
    https://elementor.com/help/create-space-with-padding-and-margin/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

chosentheme
    Participant

Thank you for that info. Is there any way I could have the spacing provided in the developer demo without having to go to each section and manually adjust them for mobile? Could I reset a specific page back to the woodmart default?

Thanks.

Hello,

Sorry to say there is no option to adjust each section manually. You can adjust it with the margin and padding in the advanced section of the elementor page builder.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)