Home Forums Basel support forum Increase – decrease quantity button

Increase – decrease quantity button

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

youhosteu
    Participant

On my product page and in the cart, the two small buttons to increase or decrease the quantity (“+” and “-“) are not displayed.
    I did not find a parameter to activate or deactivate them in the theme settings, can you help me to display them?
    Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

youhosteu
    Participant

Hi,
    I have privately provided a URL for your verification

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the Storefront theme, please enter the Product editing mode, and check Inventory if you have enabled a single purchase.

Best Regards

youhosteu
    Participant

Hi,
    I have checked with Sotrefront and it works fine (the button appear)

I have privately provided a admin access to WP for your investigation

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

youhosteu
    Participant

I report here (privately) the credentials provided in the previous message and I authorize you for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme.
    I made a backup, tell me if I have to restore it or not after your checks

youhosteu
    Participant

Solved:
    In the “Status” page of woocommerce I read that the template version:
    basel/woocommerce/global/quantity-input.php version 4.0.0 is obsolete. The current version is 7.2.0.
    I had therefore inserted the updated “quantity-input.php” file in the child theme,
    and it was the cause of this anomaly.
    Now I removed it and it works fine, but I ask you:
    Can I ignore these woocommerce warnings for outdated templates in the Basel theme?
    Thank You

Hello,

You can ignore these warnings your site would work properly and we will update the templates in the nearest theme update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)