Home Forums WoodMart support forum Increase size of Brands Carousel image

Increase size of Brands Carousel image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

stormmaker
    Participant

Hi there how do I increase the image size of the images inside the brands carousel?

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.brands-items-wrapper .brand-item img {
    	width: 139px;
    	height: 70px;
    }

Best Regards.

stormmaker
    Participant

Hi there thanks! Btw i am having a problem with embedding mp4 video in the website. I have selected auto play and loop but it doesnt do that. What could be wrong?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Please provide the steps on how you are trying to embed the video with the help of some relevant screenshot to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

stormmaker
    Participant

Hi there, kindly refer to screenshot of the steps to embed video.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. It seems that you are trying to add the video using the media gallery.

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Because this is the default WordPress functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

stormmaker
    Participant

How do I embed video using your theme functions to achieve the same as current video? I have tried using default theme on staging site and it loads fine.

Hello,

Please provide us with a comparison video of how it works with the default WordPress theme and with our theme.

With the URLs of the staging site where you checked with the default WordPress theme to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)