Home Forums Basel support forum Infinit Scroll – Not loading entire row

Infinit Scroll – Not loading entire row

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sublimesw
    Participant

We are using infinite scroll on products list. But, sometimes it does not load the entire row of products. I must keep scrolling to force load the missing products. So sometimes, the bottom row may have only 2 products displayed. Which may give the user the impression that there are no more products available.

I’m showing 4 products per row, and loading 12 products per page. I’ve already tried to load different number of products per page, but the problem persists.

The screenshot shows the problem. The last row has only 2 products loaded although there are more available.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

sublimesw
    Participant

Hi, we solved the issue. But now we still have an issue:

When loading some pages, the browsers starts using a lot of memory, and the loading starts to become very slow. Is there a way to fix this? Any way of, per example, unloading past results that are not visible?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to replace the files in basel/js and clear your browser cache. Then check how it works https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RdaMeNwqeG4JRnZUDKZ7YbaJV_HXM4Hd/view

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)