Home Forums Basel support forum Infinite Scroll and Search Speed

Infinite Scroll and Search Speed

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

In web site infinite scroll and search speed is very low it takes 8-9 seconds. Could you please check it ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

I disable but nothing change

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all plugins first.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Sorry but it’s an active store i can’t disable all plugins like , WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping or WhatsApp Order For Woocommerce for a long time when you check you can disable after that please activate plugins again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this situation, you need to create a separate development copy of this website to be able to spend more time investigating your website performance problems.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

How can i create it ? Or In Turkey it’s 13.52 maybe you can control it after 01.00am

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can ask your hosting provider to create a development website clone for you.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Is snapshot will be okay ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What do you mean by snapshot?

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t work with that before. Just make sure to have a clone of this website where you will be able to investigate the problem.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

My hosting provider doesn’t help me about it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you can’t create a development copy, you will need to perform your experiments on the live website that is not recommended if you have a lot of visitors already.

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Could you please check without disableing iyzico WooCommerce (it’s payment method ) WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping and WhatsApp Order For Woocommerce plugins it’s not about shop pages or category pages I don’t think this plugins affect the speed. For other plugins that are not related to your theme you can disable it

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

After disabling additional plugins, average page loading time is 3-4 seconds and search is 1.2-1.8 seconds https://gyazo.com/6c24fa4797e72dd79651193c110d01f4

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

Why it is still 3-4 second i use CDN and powerfull hosting and which plugin is slowing my web-site

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please measure the shop page loading time with standard WordPress theme?

mahmutyavsn
    Participant

I can’t change my theme. How can i improve my speed with this plugins there are so usefull plugins like wordfence or cache plugin

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know why they make your website slow. Currently, we don’t see any problems caused by our theme.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)