Home Forums WoodMart support forum Infinite Scrolling is Not Working

Infinite Scrolling is Not Working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

tekhnologica
    Participant

Infinite scrolling does not appear to be working currently; even though it’s set to “infinite Scrolling” it appears to instead switch to pagination. This was working in previous versions. Did something change?

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us the link to the page where “Infinite Scrolling” does not work?

Thank you in advance

tekhnologica
    Participant

Thank you; I did disable other plugins on a testing version of the site but the problem is still there.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Unfortunately, WooCommerce doesn’t allow us to make ajax loading on the search page. Technically, it is not possible.

Regards

tekhnologica
    Participant

Was that a recent change? Because this was working in the past just fine. And why is it then a setting under Theme Settings > Shop > Product Grids? This leads one to believe it should work for product results in the shop.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Sorry, but AJAX pagination has never worked on the search page. This option works only for the store page and for product categories.

Regards

tekhnologica
    Participant

Oh, I didn’t realize there was a difference, I thought it was all the same page. Well that’s a huge bummer.

Hello,

We shall try to find a solution and add it to our future updates.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)