Home Forums WoodMart support forum Infinite Scrolling Showing 4 Products Instead of 3

Infinite Scrolling Showing 4 Products Instead of 3

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tekhnologica
    Participant

Hi,

I have infinite scrolling turned on with items/row set to 3. However, when infinite loading kicks in, it generates rows with 4 products instead.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin and FTP access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

tekhnologica
    Participant

I went through the other plugins I have installed and disabled them one-by-one without the problem being resolved. Please see private info. Thanks.

tekhnologica
    Participant

Also, I tried restricting products per row to only 3 but the issue still persists.

tekhnologica
    Participant

Final thing: list view also shows the same behavior of producing a 4 product per row grid view after infinite load kicks in.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t access your dashboard with this data.

tekhnologica
    Participant

Sorry, for some reason the pass wasn’t correct. Please see private info.

tekhnologica
    Participant

Just as an update: I rolled back to Woocommerce 3.2.6 and the issue disappeared, so it appears to be a 3.3.0 related issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we tested with 3.3 version also and it works correctly for us. We suggest you to wait till the 3.3.1 update and then check again. Contact us if the issue will still be there so we can check it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)