Home Forums WoodMart support forum Information box are not showing images in Safari MacOS

Information box are not showing images in Safari MacOS

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

iniart.m
    Participant

Hello!

Lately i faced a problem, that images in information box or information box carousel not displayed in safari and also on iphone safari mobile.
    I’m using MacOS Monterey 12.6 (21G115) and Safari 16.0 (17614.1.25.9.10, 17614), also same problems is on my iPhone 13 pro.
    Can you help ? Only images in information box not showed, other images works fine.
    I tried chrome on my Macbook and it works.
    Also i’ve already tried to deactivate all lazy loading, optimization plugins, but it doent solved the problem.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please disable all plugins that are not related to the theme and provide access to the admin dashboard so I can investigate the issue. Also, please attach some screenshots of where these info boxes are situated.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

iniart.m
    Participant

Hello!

Please find screenshot below, this info boxes are located at the bottom of the page.
    Also find credentials for the admin panel.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for the plugins deactivation, switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Kind Regards

iniart.m
    Participant

Hello!
    Yes you can deactivate what you want for testing.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please add the below code into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.browser-Safari .box-with-icon .info-box-icon {
    	overflow: unset;
    }

After that, recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

iniart.m
    Participant

Hello!

Yes, it solved my problem. Thank you!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Information box are not showing images in Safari MacOS’ is closed to new replies.