Home Forums WoodMart support forum information box carousel not works

information box carousel not works

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi,
    I have 2 issues ,
    Issue No : 01.
    I am setting up a information box set as carousel .
    I need only 3 information boxes to be displayed as default. and arrows should make the slider more to left and right. total info boxes are 4. I did tried and did not see an option in the ‘edit section ‘ or anywhere in elementor .

but i have built up this exact same carousel set up in wp bakery . i have given screen shots.
    please show me steps how it is done. please note do not install any third party plugin to get this done.

————————————————————————————————————

Issue No 2

in the contact form on the bottom of the home page(when click on ‘write message’ button) , the contact form pop up shows fine on desktop mode. but on mobile response , it does not shows correctly. but in elemnetor edit mode it shows fine too. on normal viewable mode the 2 columns are not showing on top and detail section on down. if you see this on a mobile you will get it. and again in wp bakery site it works fine.
    please see attached screen shots.
    please see this as well. and kindly assist.

thank you

Thepul

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I am checking the home page and I see you have added several Infoboxes. Please replace the Infobox carousel and configure it: https://gyazo.com/dacb66292c11d4be01709cc5406af36a

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi ,
    In the Ajax product tab, i face an issue when i set columns for each tab.
    Take a look at AJAX PRODUCT TABS.
    I need the first tab set to show 5 columns which is OK and it works. and I need 2nd Tab ‘TAB TITLE 2 ‘ to show 4 columns (or 4 products per page). but it does not allow because i do not have control for each individual tabs.
    If change the no of columns from product Layout settings, its change applies to all the tabs.
    I have another website run with wp bakery , but they have nice individual controls for each tab.
    but here in elementor i cant set which ever columns i need for each tab.
    Can you show me how it is done if i have confused. ?
    Please note do not install any third-party plugin .
    also if this needs to be done with additional CSS , i am not happy with it , cos i have a lot of products and categories to set ahead of this project.

thanks

Attachments:

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi I have another barrier .
    It is the footer. I need to use the HTML blocks for footer. on desktop it is no problem at all.
    but on mobile, i need the footer columns to be collapse . first column should be open by default and below coloumns should be closed and can be opened .
    i do not need widgets but i need to be able to change pre-made htmls cos it is easier.
    but it does not work for me.i did everything i can took some video tutorials but nothing found
    if it is according, please show me how it is set. please do not use any third party plugin . please resolve only with theme or elementor.
    i appreciate your solution on how you do.

thank you

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, collapsable widgets do not work with HTML blocks, they work only with default widgets.

You can consider inserting the accordion into the HTML block for mobile.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hello Elise,
    Thank for the reply.
    so in that case, If i insert the accordion into the HTML block for mobile, should i make the normal desktop footer invisible for mobile and then create a separate footer for the mobile response (also make this invisible for desktop) ?
    overall we have to have 2 footers for mobile view and desktop view ? Is it ?

Thank you

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    I asked another issue about Ajax product tab. would you be able to provide a solution to this issue i face?
    I appreciate your response.

thank you
    thepul

Hello,

You can create two sections in the HTML block: one for desktop and one form mobile with different views.

I have replied in that thread.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

OK, I will try .
    I hope these will be fixed in next woodmart updates versions.

Hello,

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

hello,
    As you instructed,
    I have used widgets to show the footer on mobile.
    and i have created HTML block that is used to show on desktop only. but I am still set the HTML block on desktop.
    The widget footer for mobile is OK. that is fine. but woodmart theme automatically apply the widget footer to both desktop and mobile.
    it only allows eighter widget or HTML to use. this is not acceptable for my requirement.
    Can you mention the way how to set HTML block to be visible only for desktop version and not on mobile. cos the collapsible widget i have already created is visible for mobile only.
    I hope at least this time give a positive answer.
    thanks

Attachments:

Hello,

You need to have one HTML and two sections. One section is for desktop and another one is for mobile. The section which is for mobile should have accordion and content inside.

Best Regards

galaxyspace84
    Participant

Anyway Got it.
    for mobile view , Accordion does not fit nicely. but i have to live with it as there is no other option.
    desktop view is perfect.

Hello,

I am afraid that is the only way.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘information box carousel not works’ is closed to new replies.