Home Forums WoodMart support forum Initial product price loading not currectly

Initial product price loading not currectly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Galzzaa
    Participant

Hi team,

Facing an issue while I’m loading any product page that includes a variable product.
    The initial price when the page is loading is showing the lowest price of the product and not the default price for the variation that I have chosen in the product settings.
    It causes a big misunderstanding for my clients when they are looking at the product pages.
    Please help.

Attached a video to make things clear.

Thank you,
    Nitai

Hello,

Sorry but currently I am unable to see the video you attached. Please make sure that you attached it correctly to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Galzzaa
    Participant

You don’t have to watch the video to understand the problem here dear.
    The issue is very simple,

The product is showing the lowest price of the variation that this product has when page is loading, and after the page is loading it updates to the price of the chosen variation.
    You can check it yourself by entering the product I attach below and refresh the page, You will see the first price of the product is 19.99 and after a couple of seconds that the page have finished loading the price is changing to 49.99.

I believe it caused because it takes time for the product to load the default variation until the page is completely loaded, But It causes me a lot of issues with my customers because it seems like the price is changing and we mentioned something that is not correct.

You can see an example here – https://shopipopy.com/shop/%d7%97%d7%a0%d7%95%d7%aa/%d7%92%d7%90%d7%93%d7%92%d7%98%d7%99%d7%9d-%d7%9c%d7%a4%d7%9c%d7%90%d7%a4%d7%95%d7%9f/%d7%9e%d7%93%d7%91%d7%a7%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%9e%d7%92%d7%a0%d7%98%d7%99%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%97%d7%96%d7%a7%d7%95%d7%aa-%d7%91%d7%9e%d7%99%d7%95%d7%97%d7%93-%d7%9c%d7%a4%d7%9c%d7%90%d7%a4%d7%95%d7%9f/

Hello,

This seems to be your site any third party plugin confiliction issue, please deactivate all the third party plugins and check back your site after removing the browser cache, If this resolves your issue then again you have to activate all the third party plugins one by one and check which one is creating an issue on your site.

OR

Please try once with the default Theme of the WordPress like Twenty Twenty just to make it sure that this is our Theme issue or not.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)