Home Forums WoodMart support forum Input quantity add to cart

Input quantity add to cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zurich
    Participant

Hi!
    Is it possible make with your theme something like this
    http://plugins.themes.zone/ or https://www.winc.com/wines
    When change input quantity it’s immediately added to the cart
    I tried few plugins and some code snippets but it’s brokes theme
    Thank you!

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

Because the products and cart are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence.

Sorry, but we could not help you with this because we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin yet.

We provide support services within our theme.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

zurich
    Participant

Hi!
    I have plugin that do this action, but it not works with your theme.
    I tested it on different sites and it works fine as expected but not with woodmart theme.
    Please help with this issue

Hello,

Sorry but we haven’t tested our theme with such a plugin yet and we could not ensure its compatibility.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

zurich
    Participant

But I have issue only with your theme, with other themes it works fine, as a storefront, the7, twenty twenty and few others…
    Could you figure out what the problem is? I suspect that something is preventing Ajax from working correctly.
    This is a very important feature for this site.
    Thank you!

Hello,

There are millions of WordPress plugins in the world and not only our Theme but no Theme in the world can ensure you that it is compatible with all the third-party plugins in the world. And this is also not necessary that if any third party plugin works fine with the default WordPress Theme then it must have to work fine with all the Themes in the World…

Let’s compare the default WordPress Theme with our Theme.

Does default WordPress Theme provide all the features built-in as our Theme is providing? No… not at all and the default WordPress Theme only has limited options and functions but not has rich features as WoodMart has so that is why do not compare it with our Theme.

That is all, so please try and understand this is an incompatibility issue with the third party plugin and this can not be solved without Customization. That is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)