Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram API

Instagram API

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Sagarg09
    Participant

Hello

Good Afternoon

Hello,

Sorry to say but right now there is no option in Theme Settings available to achieve that. It requires Customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

Hey

But, i am also using your basel theme and there also i have connected instagram using Api method, there i am able to see instagram post without images getting import from instagram account to wordpres media library, also using woodmart for my other client using different demo there also i am able to see instagram post without importing post from instagram account to wordpress media library then whats the problem in this decor demo ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our Basel theme works differently. On WoodMart, when you use Instagram API, images are first inserted into the media library and then displayed in the widget. It is how it works and we can’t change this mechanism now, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

ok

But it will just keep increasing the storage and load of the server if someones keep posting 3 times a day on instagram indirectly everything will be import and then it will get displayed so you have to do something about this on a serious note

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will review this issue and consider adding an option to clear all outdated photos from the Media library.

Kind Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

ok

Thanks

Sagarg09
    Participant

you will be releasing the patch for this or there will be update for this ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We will consider adding an option for this but it will be a part of our 7.3 update. There is no patch for this.

Kind Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

ok

Sagarg09
    Participant

by when can i expect 7.3 update ? which will include instagram update to clear outdated images file or just to import the number of images we have selected to show in frontend ? by this option it will be much more easier to use instagram api option as this will not increase server load

please consider this

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are just released our 7.2 update so our 7.3 update will be released in 2-3 months.

Kind Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

Hello

By when you are planning to release fix or feature ? as this is getting worse if i connect instagram then all my Instagram images get import on my wordpress media library its just making the website unnecessary heavy

it shouldn’t get import on media library but it should display images on website

rest of the demo is working without importing images but y this decor is behaving like this ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to avoid using API before 7.3 update. This update is still under development and needs at least 7-10 weeks to complete.

Kind Regards

Sagarg09
    Participant

ok please release this asap so that most of customer can use this

Thank you

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)