Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram feed no longer working

Instagram feed no longer working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

We use the Instagram API (we have a facebook business account) and we just noticed today that it is not working.

We went to try and reconnect the API via the Woodmart settings and we see there is an error page now showing (see image attached).

On our website the error message says “API access disrupted. Go to the App Dashboard and complete Data Use Checkup.”

Thsi does not look good on our lvie site. Can you kindly please assist ASAP?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ToriTori38
    Participant

So you know, from Facebook it says that our Instagram account is connected to our facebook page. We have changed nothing so why all of a sudden has the feed stopped working?

Hello,

These errors are generated on the Facebook site and our theme does not influence them.

Please try to recreate the app and re-integrate it.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

OK how do I recreate the App if it is already created? Can you please advise how I do this?

Also is there any backup option or are all the other options (Ajax for example) no longer working?

coup90
    Participant

We have the same problem! Please help asap.

ToriTori38
    Participant

Yes kindly please give us some more assistance on this.

I disconnected the API (via Woodmart settings) and tried to reconnect and this did not work. I then went to the Facebook Developer page to see if I need to complete the Data Use Checkup,like the error message suggested. However we do not have an App which controls this right? This is controlled via Woodmart.

DeChen
    Participant

Same issue here! Please advice what to do.
    TIA

Hello,

Please deactivate and activate it once more and check.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thanks for your reply.
    All of a sudden this morning the feed was working again. As other people were suffering the same problem (and that we do not have an App ourselves for this feed) I presume it was a problem your end. Was that the case?

Hello,

Yes, that was an issue on our side, our development department has fixed that immediately.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Many thanks Elise! You can close this 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Instagram feed no longer working’ is closed to new replies.