Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram feed not showing

Instagram feed not showing

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

niteshjpr
    Participant

Hi,

Since last couple of days the instagram feed is not showing on website

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

We fixed this problem with Instagram in the last update of our theme WoodMart 2.1.0
    Try to update your theme to the last version.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

niteshjpr
    Participant

Hi,

When we try to update the theme, the products category pages stops working.
    Can you please help me with just running the instagram feed on the homepage.
    If you can help me with just the process of running the instagram feeds without updating the whole theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe us your problem in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us a list of steps how to reproduce it on your website. Sorry, but the Instagram changed their API and it works only with the latest version of our theme.

Thank you in advance.

niteshjpr
    Participant

Hi,

Please scroll to the bottom of the hpomepage and the Instagram feed is not showing at all.
    Can you just let me know which all files or folder just to update in the theme package so that Instagram starts again.

Hello,

Please update your theme. This issue has been fixed in the recent releases. You will find here instructions how to update your theme correctly https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

niteshjpr
    Participant

Hi,

Please understand that when we update the theme, the products page is not showing. which is why I humbly request to let me know which exact files/folders from theme update has to be uploaded again so that the instagram feed starts showing.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to update the Instagram only. As for the products page, it shouldn’t be broken after the update. Be sure that you have updated the WooCommerce plugin as well. If you still have this error, provide us your admin and FTP access and we will fix it. Otherwise, you will need to keep the old version of the theme.

Regards

niteshjpr
    Participant

Hi,

As the theme files were changed by us in earlier version, when updating there are many changes which go missing.
    Please can’t you just let me know which are the specific files, which needs to be updated in order to just run the instagram feed.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

The code for the instagram element located in the file inc/shortcodes/instagram.php. But if you have a very old version of our theme then you don’t have this file at all. You can try to replace the function located in the file inc/shortcodes.php.

Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)