Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram pictures on product pages (deprecated)?

Instagram pictures on product pages (deprecated)?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

axxo
    Participant

Hi there,

On my shop I’m using the Instagram product hashtag feature to display products with a certain hashtag from Instagram.

Is this feature still supported? I’m just asking because it’s flagged somehow as deprecated. Is there any way to continue using it mid/longterm?

Many thanks
    -a

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Yes the hashtag option you mentioned in the screenshot is deprecated and will be removed in the future coming update.

Best Regards.

axxo
    Participant

Hi,

Many thanks for your swift reply. Do you plan to replace it with an API in the next upgrade? The functionality is quite useful to promote products on Instagram.

Many thanks
    Rafael

Hello,

Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Thanks for your understanding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)