Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram Shortcode / Borlabs Cookie

Instagram Shortcode / Borlabs Cookie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey Guys,

is there any way to integrate the instagram grid with a shortcode? like [instagram grid and all the following settings]?

I am from germany and GDPR is a big deal. I want Instagram only to load, when the visitor accepted the cookies. I use a block-skript from Borlabs Cookie, but by using the WP Bakery Instagram Element, I can’t implement the block script.

Instead of showing instagram, there is an additional accpet button if the visitor wants to see the content, although he denied the cookie settings.

Or is there any other way to set it up at your backend? I really like your design and don’t want to usw 3rd party plugin.

Beste wished from germany and thank you,
    iRomeK

iRomeK
    Participant

I found a way by myself.

I added Instagram within an HTML BLOCK. Then I embedded this HTML BLOCK on my StartPage and blocked the blog. When accepting “media cookie” you can see the stream. If you don’t accept, you now see the Button. For my eyes, it works! I love them HTML BLOCK Opportunity! Awesome work!

So now my only technical question, due the API integration of Instagram, it does not set any cookie if the stream is not shown, or? So PayPal for example sets the cookie at the checkout with loading there logo. If this is so, this topic is closed.

Thank you and have a good night!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad that you sorted it out. Yes, Instagram doesn’t use cookies at all.

Kind Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)