Home Forums Basel support forum Install Revolution slider

Install Revolution slider

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you!

whwn i tried to install the new slider rev. ZIP from xtemos. it said the following: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

what does that mean?

thank you!

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Such error occurs when you upload zip in zip folder. Make sure your zip contains plugins files not inner zip.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I see, but i can not even extract tjis file. it is corrupted.

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and confirm permit for updating. If you changed the credentials provided before, update and send the valid ones.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I have make the backup. Can you delete and reistall the rev slider and the WP bakery page builder?

Thank you!

bests,

Miklos

Hello,

Your theme has been updated.

Best Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

thank you for your help! I am very grateful that you intalled the plugins for me.

But it did not solved my original problem. I really tired evrything, but still not working woocommerce and rev slider together. It is very frustrating that I always have to turn off rev slider if I wanted to add a new post/edit a page/add a product.

I read the whole internet and i could not find the solution.

do you have any ideas?

thank you!

bests,

Miklos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Usually, it happens when you don’t have enough PHP memory limit on your server. Contact your hosting provider and ask to increase this parameter.

Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

NO. It is not the problem. I turnded off all the plugins, there was a plenty of memory. Only the woocommerce and revolution slider remained ON. The problem still holds. I cant edit posts/products/pages.

Thank you for your help!

Bests,

Miklos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anyway, you need to contact hosting provider so they check why the page is not loading. We can’t check it from our side.

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I have contacted them several times, they have modified some settings, but nothing has happenned. But it is not memory problem as i said, bic if i turn off all the plugins, except the rev slider and the woocommerce, the memory usage dropped and nothing really changed i still cant edit anyíthing.

And i contacted some woocommerce experts and they told me that it is not the momory for sure.

bests,

Miklos

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But they should recognize this error since it is a 500 Internal Server error. Ask them to check the logs and send you the error.

Regards

luckylukem
    Participant

Hi,

I contacted with my server provider and they asked me to specify where i saw the 500 server error. they cant see now any. Can you help me what i should write them?

Thank you!

bests,

Miklós

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is related to your original problem. You got this error while editing or creating products, right? So you need to send them an information about your problem. What pages are not working.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)