Home Forums WoodMart support forum installing child theme in existing multiple WordPress website

installing child theme in existing multiple WordPress website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

takdecor
    Participant

Can i install child theme in existing multiple wordpress website?

Hello,

You need to install a child theme on the main site and then enable it for the subsites that you are going to use.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

how i can do it, as normal i am doing it now.

like i am just installing theme zip file as you usual. but i don’t see any option to install child theme.?

Hello,

As soon as the WoodMart theme has been installed and activated correctly, a step-by-step wizard appears, suggesting six tabs: “Activation”, “Child theme”, “Page builder”, “Plugins”, “Prebuilt websites”, “Done”.

You can install the theme via the wizard.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

if i will give you credential, you can do it? because as i have seen there is not option..

i told you, i am using multisite wordpress.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by takdecor.

Hello,

Yes, please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area.

Best Regards

takdecor
    Participant

please tell you have done it. and make sure my pages are not crash.

Hello,

You have set a multisite and I am not sure you have configured it correctly. You need to upload the child into Appearance > Thems of the main site.

WoodMart theme does not influence the multisite settings, I see it is not possible to upload any other theme.

Please contact the host support or the person who configured the site and ask for instructions on how to upload any theme in this configuration.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)