Home Forums WoodMart support forum Integrate My Local Payment Gateway Problem

Integrate My Local Payment Gateway Problem

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Clarance
    Participant

Hi, I’m using “eGHL” as payment gateway in my website.

Issue 1: After checkout, redirecting page stop and need to click “CONTINUE” button to payment page.

Issue 2: The order complete page is blank (still remain header and footer) after make the payment.

I have tested with Twenty-Nineteen & Astra theme, the plugin is working fine in these two themes.

Hope you can help me figure out the problem, thanks.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. Or please ask the plugin author support to check this issue and solve it for you on the site.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards

Clarance
    Participant

Hi,

After couple of month, I have switch to use another theme in my main domain, and I haven’t solve this issue.

I have also open a subdomain to use your theme for testing purpose, and this issue still happen…

Because other themes are working fine with the plugin, so I think there should be some errors in redirecting, please help check. I have also shared my FTP access in below, thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?
    Send us a screenshot or video so we can see how it works and compare it to WoodMart on your staging website.

Regards

Clarance
    Participant

Hi,

Woodmart theme: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/a6pU0DO3csk8c3pvNyLQ
    Twenty-twenty theme: https://watch.screencastify.com/v/puOVEr9H2BDj02UKfPoO

The videos above show what the difference while redirecting to the payment page.

Remarks: the plugin used for checkout page in video is Checkoutwc, I removed the plugin will get the same issue too.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access to your dev website so we can switch between themes and check how it works.

Clarance
    Participant

Here the login access:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all caching and optimization plugins on your website. Also, disable them on your server to make sure that any JS files are not affected by optimizations.

Kind Regards

Clarance
    Participant

Hi,

I have delete all the caching plugin and disable CDN for the subdomain: dev.hayllo.co, there is no any optimization tools for this site already.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom JS on the document ready area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

if( jQuery('#eGHL_OmniPay').length == 1 ) {
        jQuery('#eGHL_OmniPay').submit();
    }

Clarance
    Participant

Thanks, it not stop at redirecting now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Integrate My Local Payment Gateway Problem’ is closed to new replies.