Home Forums WoodMart support forum Integration: Product Filter for WooCommerce by XforWooCommerce

Integration: Product Filter for WooCommerce by XforWooCommerce

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

19xela86
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    Unfortunately, the Woodmart filter is not enough for me and I have to install a filter via a plugin. I use the filter from XforWooCommerce. Here there is the function to integrate the filter automatically via the hooks. The integration via the hook woocommerce_archive_description works very well. The only problem now is that I also have the category description above, although I want this one below. And if I move the description down in the Woodmart settings, then the filter is also down although I need it up.

Do you have any idea which other hook I could use as an alternative? It works well with woocommerce_before_main_content, but then I also have the filter on the product pages. With woocommerce_before_shop_loop the filter looks a bit broken.

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us a link where we can see this on your website? Also, provide your admin access and some screenshots so we can better understand your request.

Kind Regards

19xela86
    Participant

See attachement

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to use our custom hook for this called woodmart_before_shop_page.

Kind Regards

19xela86
    Participant

That’s almost perfect!

Is there maybe another hook so that the filter is between the breadcrumbs and the shop page? It would be perfect if the breadcrumbs were at the top of the contents.

But if there is no other option, that’s fine too.

Many Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

I’m afraid there is no such hook. You can check all available hooks on the product archive page in the file woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php.

Kind Regards

19xela86
    Participant

Many thanks for the quick help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Integration: Product Filter for WooCommerce by XforWooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.