Home Forums Basel support forum intro page

intro page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bruno
    Participant

Hi,

Really like the theme by the way.
    Was wondering if i can have a into page where you choose to enter the website, is this possible at all?

thanks

Hello,

Your question is not clear. Please provide more details, what do you want to do step by step.

Best Regards

bruno
    Participant

I would like to make a enter welcome page.
    Maybe can i hide the menu and footer on one page only which would make it welcome page full width and with options to click enter the website and that is it.

thanks

Hello,

Your welcome page can be only informative. You cannot add their login form and let your visitors enter the site. In order to set the page as a maintenance, choose the template in the page “Maintenance”. Then navigate to Theme Setting > Maintenance and set the mode.

Perhaps you want to restrict access to your site, it is possible, hower your will have to find a plugin.

Best Regards

bruno
    Participant

Sorry not sure i understand, can i hide the main menu and footer on a single chosen page at all?

Hello,

When you set Maintenance template for the page it would not have header and footer. Only the content you create on the page.

Maintenance page is a notification on the process of your site and approximate date of launching

Best Regards

bruno
    Participant

That worked.
    Thanks for your help.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘intro page’ is closed to new replies.