Home Forums Basel support forum IPAD Mini Menu doesn't open horizontally

IPAD Mini Menu doesn't open horizontally

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Mediatics
    Participant

Hello, we have detected that the web menu doesn’t open on the iPad Mini when it is in horizontal position.

How can we fix it?

Thank you.

Hello,

iPad mini viewport width in horizontal orientation is 1024px, Double menu, as well as E-Commerce and Vertical, can not fit the main menu in this width, and the main menu is replaced for the mobile menu. If you want to show the main menu on this width, you will have to set another header type.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Mediatics
    Participant

Hello, sorry, perhaps I haven’t explained myself very well. We don’t want to change the menu type, the problem is that the mobile menu does not open.

When you try to open the menu, the screen goes dark but the side menu doesn’t appear.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Mediatics
    Participant

Hello, first of all, we are using Basel theme. Likewise, we have done what they have asked us and it has not worked either.

What I have noticed is that the mobile menu has the CSS property “display: none” between the resolution of 1024px up to 991px.

I have added a @media to modify that CSS rule from 1024px and it has been solved. (I’m using the “ecommerce” header style).

We can consider it resolved.

Thank you.

Hello,

What device are you checking at? I check everything switched correctly: https://gyazo.com/2f300924a8f688b04c15f4a1ec6dd3a5

Please show the screen of the problem and advice the device.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)