Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is it possible to add the same color to one product using “Linked variations”?

Is it possible to add the same color to one product using “Linked variations”?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello,

Hope all is well!

Can’t add multiple variables product and these variables in one color”, I know I can’t do that”, but is this possible when using “Linked variations”?

Best Regards.

Hello,

The “Linked Variations” feature allows you to connect different variations of a product. However, it is not designed to combine multiple variables into a single color attribute.

But Each attribute can have its own set of options. For example, the color attribute can have options like red, blue, and green, while the size attribute can have options like small, medium, and large.

By assigning these attributes and their respective options to the variable product, you can create different combinations or variations of the product.

Best Regards.

orangeblossomksa
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for clarifying this to me.
    You can close the ticket.

Best Regards.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Is it possible to add the same color to one product using “Linked variations”?’ is closed to new replies.