Home Forums Basel support forum Is it possible to show the top bar menu in mobile responsive?

Is it possible to show the top bar menu in mobile responsive?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

coris8
    Participant

Hi,
    I bought your theme and I’m very happy, your theme is really cool! I’m currently going through the customization and have plenty of questions, so I’ll open some tickets related to each top.
    The first one is top bar related:
    Is it possible to show the top bar menu responsive in mobile devices?
    I’v putted several important navigation in the top bar menu but it doesn’t show on my Iphone… which is annoying. Any way to enable the top bar menu for mobile device?
    Also I have the socials follow on the left and the top bar menu on the right with language selector, contact, etc. Would it be possible to put the WPML language selector on the left just before the socials? and in the socials would it be possible to remove the share by email button?

Please look in the main french version the translated navigation is not ready

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us. We are happy that you like Basel.

Unfortunately, the menu in the top bar can’t be visible on mobile devices since it will not fit the space well. We suggest you create a separate menu, add all necessary links from both top bar and main menu and set it to be in “Mobile menu” location. It would the best option for you.

Languages selector in the top bar is a part of the menu. And if you want, we can only swap the whole menu with social links.

You can configure social buttons in Theme Options -> Social.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

coris8
    Participant

The specific mobile menu is a great option! Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome 🙂

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)