Home Forums WoodMart support forum is the theme Alidropship supported?

is the theme Alidropship supported?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sourov
    Participant

is the theme Alidropship supported?

Hello,

We have not tested this plugin with our theme so we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility.

Our them is compatible with Dokan plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/dokan-lite/

Best Regards

sourov
    Participant

could you check this theme is supported Alidropship or not?
    If supported then, thanks.
    if not then, it’s a feature request.
    A Huge thanks in advance.

Hello,

We have not tested this plugin either. You can check the theme page and find which plugins are officially supported. https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/20264492

If we do not officially support a plugin it does not mean it would not work. We just do not guarantee 100 % compatibility.

Best Regards

sourov
    Participant

I know you did not test. That’s why I’m requesting if your team can then, please check that the Alidropship supported or not.
    that’s just a request. If your team can check then, please.
    Thank you anyway.
    I’m happy to find this plugin on ThemeForest. And I always do and will recommend my client, friend, and everyone need this plugin.

sourov
    Participant

sorry not plugin….. woodmart theme
    I’m happy to find this woodmart theme on ThemeForest. And I always do and will recommend my client, friend, and everyone need this theme.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the warm feedback and our theme recommendation.

We shall consider the testing the plugin however we do not promise we shall implement in the nearest feature.

Best Regards

sourov
    Participant

No matter you implement it soon or not. I like the theme very very much. Best theme. I will give the theme an awesome review.
    But if you test then please let me know.
    And will not forget the support of the theme. You guys are just awesome. Thanks for making this type of theme.
    Do you people have any other theme or plugin? If have then, where i can find it. If I need it or other of mine I will highly recommend it.

and yes……. Huge Huge Huge thanks.

Hello,

All the theme related plugins are provided in Appearance > Install plugins.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)