Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is there any way to add a widget area above the page content

Is there any way to add a widget area above the page content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

fyccn
    Participant

We have some content that needs to appear above the page content, but below the page title. This content should be full width. Then below that, the content should appear and any sidebar present on the page would be below this area. We’d like to set it up as a widget so it can appear on multiple pages or all pages of a certain content type. We have a plugin activated that gives us that control over our widgets. But we do not have the Widget Area available within your theme to put the widgets in. We have the widgets already built, but they are currently displaying in the sidebar instead of above the content. If this is something you could build into the theme as a feature request, that would be great as I’m sure other users might be able to make use of this additional area. If not, is this something we could pay you to create as a customization for us? If so, let us know how much that would be. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that. And we are not offering any paid customization services.

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme,
    but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may cause theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Is there any way to add a widget area above the page content’ is closed to new replies.