Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue creating a single product layout

Issue creating a single product layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

Hello there!

I am currently working on customizing product pages and have encountered an issue with creating a new template for the single product layout. While the other sections in the Layouts section are working fine, I’m experiencing errors when trying to create a new template for the single product section.

Would you be able to assist me with resolving this issue? Thank you kindly for your help!

Watch video please.
    https://app.usebubbles.com/jDBe1VgKj8eCSeMxeaYd5H/layouts-fix

Hello,

So, we have further checked this concern on your Site and deactivated all the third party Plugins on your Site and then tried creating Custom Layout for Single Product, it works fine by then.

So, it is a third party Plugin conflict on your Site in this regard not an issue at the Theme end.
    You now need to reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the conflict.

We have created the new Layout on your Site for the Single Product named as “NEW SINGLE”.

Please check back your Site after completely clearing the browser and server cache.

Note: We have remained the third party Plugins deactivated on your Site, so that you can check the rectification first.

Best Regards.

huseyinkocatepe55
    Participant

okey thank you. I will test my site.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Issue creating a single product layout’ is closed to new replies.