Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue importing prebuilt accessories

Issue importing prebuilt accessories

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

superkeus
    Participant

Subject: Request for Assistance – Issues with Accessories Template Installation

Dear Woodmart Support,

I hope this message finds you well.

Recently, I have encountered a persistent issue with my website that needs your attention. While attempting to install the ‘Accessories’ prebuilt website, I am continuously running into a problem. Specifically, the installation process gets stuck at 15%, followed by the appearance of the following error message: “AJAX import error. Try to disable all external plugins and run the import again. If it doesn’t help, contact our support center for further assistance.”

As instructed, I have deactivated all external plugins, except for those that are essential. I have also followed all recommendations provided on this related forum topic: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/import-ajax-problem-try-to-disable-all-external-plugins-and-check-the-problem/

Despite these efforts, and even after deleting and reinstalling everything on the server five times, the issue remains unresolved.

I urgently require the successful installation of the ‘Accessories’ template to complete my website, so I kindly ask for your assistance in addressing this issue.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Jagmeet

Hello,

They may be caused by low PHP configuration limits. In this case, you need to increase some values.

memory_limit 128M
    post_max_size 64M
    upload_max_filesize 64M
    max_execution_time 180
    max_input_vars 10000

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)