Home Forums WoodMart support forum issue on emails

issue on emails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    when setting a linked variations, I don’t see the color name on the orders I am getting since the color is set to “not for variations”

how can I fix it and see the color selection of the user?

thanks.

Hello,

The “Linked variations” lets you create separate simple products and group them into one bundle by a common attribute, rather than creating a variable product with different variations.

Follow this guide how the linked variation works:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/linked-variations/

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

I can’t use simple product since I have sizes and colors and the linked attribute is the color.
    so I can’t use it on simple product.

how can I get to the order the color name?

thanks.

Hello,

You can add the attribute in the simple product. If you want to use the linked variation you can add the attribute in the simple product. If you want to use color swatches you need to create variable product for this:
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    I need and must use the variable product but once I am using it with the linked variation I can’t see the option of the color the user order on the email I am getting.

how can I add the value of the color the user orders? and please don’t ask me to change the sku or the product name.
    I need an option to add the VALUE of the “color” attribute to the email the admin is getting and the user.

thanks.

Hello,

Please share small video for better understanding on how to reproduce the issue on your site. Also share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)