Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue on purchased Theme

Issue on purchased Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michelle
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I am facing with 2 issues as below and would be grateful to get your assistance in advance,

First: I purchased “WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme” and need to add 2 checkbox in the checkout section of website that customer tick them prior to purchase
    And should be compulsory check box.

Right now one is like a text and we need to replace it with a checkbox.

My designer has tried few hours to find the solution but we could not find any solution.

Second: I am based in Australia and need to add TAX/GST ( as part of Australian rules) at the checkout section to the invoice and send it to my customers.

Currently the template is showing first ITEM PRICE, second shipping price and third TAX/GST.

But I cannot charge customer for the GST on the shipping price as well as Item price
    since Australian post charges is already including GST so that we need to swap GST and shipping price spot.

My designer has tried and checked this out a lot but still cannot find how to swap this 2 and said there is no code or setting for this purpose.

As per above, I am just 2 steps away from my design completion and your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Michelle Nazari
    +61 405729898
    info@gloriousbiz.com.au

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

1. Sorry, but there is no such option in our theme and WooCommerce by default. It may require additional code customization or extra plugin but we don’t have an instruction for this. It is out of our theme support scope.

2. Tax functionality comes with the WooCommerce plugin and you can read more information about that in the plugin’s documentation here https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-taxes-in-woocommerce/

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)