Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with essential woocommerce’s function

Issue with essential woocommerce’s function

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

loptix
    Participant

Hello, first i want to tell that the theme is globaly amazing. But sadly we meet some issue with essential function of woocommerce :

– Stock printed in Archives : Your theme dosen’t make the difference between “in stock” and “backorder” stock statut in grid products. Woocommerce does the difference, as a backorder product should be a product that is NOT in stock but still availlable for order. The thing is that we have a lot of product with this statut.

I dont’ understand this lack with the function because it makes us litterally LIE to our clients (what we refuse to do), as showing “in stock” when the product is not. Additionnaly, it make confuse because when you go to the product page, the woocommerce function is showing the real stock Statut.

Im searching in all the theme’s files where is your function for stock statut, but cant find that. I need understand why you don’t just : echo wc_get_stock_html( $product ); ??? As this will simply return the REAL stock Statut from Woocommerce.

The thing is that this functionnality is essential for our shop, so we must fix that, otherwhise i can’t use that theme.

And seriously i really do not want that, as the rest is truly wonderfull.

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by loptix.

loptix
    Participant

Ok i found the “woodmart_stock_status_after_title” function, I’ll take a look.

Hello,

We are glad you have solved the issue.

Best Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Issue with essential woocommerce’s function’ is closed to new replies.