Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with “FILTER BY PRICE” Widget Display After Uploading Brand Logos

Issue with “FILTER BY PRICE” Widget Display After Uploading Brand Logos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ferremarketsa
    Participant

Hello, I have an issue with the “FILTER BY PRICE” widget. Initially, with generic brands, it looked good. However, when I started to add my brands with their logos, the appearance deteriorated. I then downloaded a generic logo and uploaded it, but it still looks the same. What can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login url of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution?

Best Regards.

ferremarketsa
    Participant

Hello,

Of course! Here is the WP admin login URL for my site:

Please let me know if you need any further information.

Hello

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know I will check and give you a possible solution. Also check with the child theme to parent theme.

Best Regards.

ferremarketsa
    Participant

Hello,

I have followed your instructions, deactivating all 3rd party plugins and activating only the theme-required plugins, but the issue persisted. However, I managed to solve the problem using the following CSS code:

.wd-swatch-bg {
    width: auto;
    height: auto;
    max-width: 100%;
    }

.wc-layered-nav-term.wd-swatch-wrap {
    width: auto;
    height: auto;
    padding: auto;
    }

.wd-swatch.wd-bg {
    width: 80%;
    height: 100%;
    }

.wd-swatch-bg {
    width: 80%;
    height: 50%;
    }

With this code, the issue was resolved. I just wanted to let you know in case other users are facing a similar issue.

Thank you for your help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)