Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Free Shipping + Coupon calculation

Issue with Free Shipping + Coupon calculation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello,

You have made a mistake with your free shipping calculation, when you discount the coupon in the backend. You are adding VAT (tax) on to the coupon but there should be no tax added to a coupon! They are tax free as they are amounts deducted before checkout. So the calculation is wrong. Let me show you:

FREE SHIPPING GIVEN AT 100€
    Checkout amount – 100€
    Coupon – 5%
    New checkout amount – 95€

Your system says you need a further 5,95€ for free shipping, but in actual fact it in only 5€.
    Coupons must not have tax added to them in your free shipping calculation, otherwise the calculation is wrong.

Can you provide a fix ASAP?
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please clarify if you have taxes included with the product price or not? https://prnt.sc/570EK9AgwZLd

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Yes we have taxes included with the product price. But as I said, coupons should not have taxes attached.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme doesn’t influence the way coupons are calculated.
    By the way, could test how the WooCommerce free shipping method is calculated? You can configure it as per the documentation here https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/free-shipping-progress-bar/

Kind Regards

ToriTori38
    Participant

Yup I think I got it wrong. My apologies. I think your system works it out correctly and I possibly cannot count properly.. something like that 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We use WooCommerce calculation in this case so it depends more on the plugin.
    Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Free Shipping + Coupon calculation’ is closed to new replies.